-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Idle-Tyme
Sent: 16 January, 2010 09:50
To: Rocky Jones
Cc: Amsat BB

I have been the member of many E-Mail groups like this that start to
censor, and it does have it's place.  But then sometime a fully
uncensored place is also needed to discuss things where stepping on
someones toes you don't have to worry about being threatened about being
removed from the list.  So many of these other groups made a secondary
list where these non PC or not approved discussions can take place.

I just made one for here is anyone feels like they want or need to use it.

*************
Idle-Tyme Visit Our Web Page To Learn All About This Incredible Timepiece!
*The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle-Tyme.com <http://www.idle-tyme.com>*

Rocky Jones wrote:
> Bbo.  so clever.
>
> this is how the "leaders" of Amsat, you know the ones who somewhere in a
discussion (and I see you reached this stage as well) start to tell everyone
"none of this discussion is launching anything into space"... people blow
fuses.

> YOU personalized the discussion.  Until your post, the discussion was
about concepts...but "YOU" went into and made it a personal engagement.

> it is along with the "nothing is helping us launch satellites" the last
refugee of people trying to defend something that is essentially not defense
able  Have a great weekend...go out and do something...it will help that
blood pressure.

> Robert WB5MZO life member AMSAT ARRL
>

>> Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 07:50:42 -0500
>> From: rwmcgw...@gmail.com
>> To: orbit...@hotmail.com
>> CC: amsat-bb@amsat.org
>> Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: AMSAT adopts Acceptable Use Policy for
mailing lists

>> Well please.  Let me jump right in doing everything you tell me to do...
>>

>> NOT
>>

>> Signed,
>>

>> On 1/15/2010 3:43 PM, Rocky Jones wrote:
>>
>>> This is almost farcical.  Unable to launch effective satellites and more
>>> or less flailing as an organization the board has now turned to a
>>> acceptable use policy which is so broad as to be useless...it boils down
>>> to "things we like are good and things we dont like are bad".
>>>
>>> entertaining
>>>
>>> Robert WB5MZO (All posts should include the author's first name and call
>>> sign, or full name if not currently licensed.) I will add "Life member"
>>>

>>>  > Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:11:41 -0500
>>>  > From: rwmcgw...@gmail.com
>>>  > To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
>>>  > Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AMSAT adopts Acceptable Use Policy for
>>> mailing lists
>>>  >
>>>  > This is welcome and it took entirely too long. Its effectiveness will
>>>  > entirely be determined by enforcement: swift and sure.
>>>  >
>>>  >
>>>  > 73's
>>>  > Bob