Can the K3 do full duplex in the same band? Elecraft's FAQ seems to indicate
that they do not support this mode:

        "Can the subreceiver provide unbroken audio using any antenna input
while the K3 is transmitting?'

        "This is "full duplex" operation, which is very difficult to do inside
a single cabinet. However, it may be possible if         you're using the
transverter I/O (0 dBm TX power). We'll be testing this case and will post full
specs later."

Does the firmware support this?

I am very interested in your experiments. Will you need to modify the DEMI
transverter IFs? - Duffey

--
James Duffey KK6MC
DM65tc