Franklin, Thanks for the advice.  I also checked their web page.  So far
as I can tell they DO NOT have a Windows 7 driver for the KeySpan.  Yes,
awful.  I'll call them on Monday when they're open again.  If they can
not offer up a driver for W-seven, I'm going to give them heck and then
ask them to take the KeySpan back.

I'll then get a 2 port PCI to serial interface for the Inspiron.  I can
get one for about $20.

http://www.usconverters.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=69

73, Larry W7IN