Glenn, Where do you see this?  I went to
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx and entered
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.  Immediately came up "You are not
eligible to download Windows XP Mode.  You must have Windows 7
Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate to run Windows XP Mode. To upgrade
visit Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade
<http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/windows-anytime-upgrade>.
"  Clicked in there.  Upgrades are $200 and more.

73, Larry W7IN