Hi Stan,

No, it's for sure not an M2.  The boom is about 9' or 10' long, and the driven
element is a simple dipole.  The reflector element in the back is split, with
two dipoles, one above and one below the boom.  Coax connector is at  the rear
of the boom.

The pointiness of the antenna is not too bad.  My rotor is good to 6 degrees
(that's the clicker increment), and the one beacon I can barely hear way off in
the distance can be heard +/- about 2 clicks.

Greg  KO6TH