Hi Domenico,

The length sounds about right (I didn't measure it, but it's longer than my
garage 8 foot ceiling is high).  But searching for pictures of the Tonna
antenna, I'm not seeing one that matches.  The Tonna antennas have a different
mounting (a parallel bar below the boom), and elements above the boom, or so it
seems.  I have put some pictures of the mounting for this antenna, and the
overall "array":

http://home.wavecable.com/~ko6th/dsc00319-800.jpg  shows the mounting, and
element style.  There is another similar block of metal at the rear of the
antenna; slightly smaller, but with the same type of pipe fittings going up and
down.  The PVC pipe mounting is mine.  1/2" pipe elbow, slathered with glue and
tapped into place with a hammer.  Seems to work.

and

http://home.wavecable.com/~ko6th/dsc00320-1024.jpg for the whole thing.  You
can barely see the back of the antenna in this image, with the split reflector.
 The coax cable is hooked to a 90-degree elbow, so that it hangs down without
kinking (and so it can reach!).  Left to right are a 2x15 element 70cm antenna
(also unknown pedigree), 13cm BBQ dish, 23cm antenna, tower camera in box, and
8 element 2m antenna.  The cross boom is a wooden closet pole, and yes, the
weight of the dish is causing a bit of a sag...  Hence my earlier thread about
replacing it with a pair of flat panel Wi-Fi antennas.  I haven't finished that
project yet.

If the gain is more like 20dBi (the seller claims 23), then the difference
between my 18 turn helix and the 35 element yagi is even less.  For satellite
use, the helix probably wins because of the circular polarization.  In
terrestrial work, I lose 3db going circular to linear, so the net difference is
going to be about 6dB.  Not trivial, but not "wow" either.  The helix is a lot
smaller of an antenna, too, thinking of wind load and such.

Greg  KO6TH