Hi All,

I am trying to get myself going on LoTW, and I need to know what the generally
excepted parameters are for QSO information.

1) In my logbook (HRD), what should I put for the freq. (2m, 440)?

2) What happens if my log entry is one minute off of stations B’s entry (1906z
versus 1905z) – will they match up?

3) What should my mode be set at (FM, SAT)?

4) Other than date, time, call, mode, sent RST, rcvd RST, band and name (op
name), is there anything that needs to be added to it when I go to upload?
This was the default LoTW selection for HRD, so I am assuming it is correct.

I can’t think of any other questions at the moment, but any other helpful tips
for getting it started would be appreciated.

73!

Zack
KD8KSN