There's nothing AMSAT can do about lids.  Lids are lids and they
are everywhere on the hambands, not just satellite.  I would suspect
that the ones you're complaining about don't read this list, or talk to
any
other hams.   We do all this writing, but the people who need to read it
don't.

The madness on the birds is minor compared to what it is on HF  at times.

(Not all the time)...

Doing a demo on a SSB/CW bird would be much nicer.  It's much more
civilized most of the time.

73,
John K6YK