----- Original Message -----
From: "Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" <vlfis...@mcn.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 7:56 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Considerate satellite operations behavior.

> Turn Off all the FM birds.   ;-)

> No, we told them a dozen times already.  Stop building FM crap, and do a
> HEO or at least as minimums, LEO's with linear transponders and
> Vuala!   Problem solved.  But no, they are committed to Fox now, which
> mean more whining.
>
> Anyone remember this degree of whining back when there was a HEO?

Hi Vince, KB7ADL

To get an idea of  the high technical quality QSO's on HEO satellites
with not this degree of  "whining" like  novadays on the FM  LEO birds
I suggest to read the old AMSAT-BB messages available in the archive
beginning  from the early 2000 to 2004 when AO40 was alive and well.
Here is the address:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/index.html

Pulling for P3-E ! !

73" de