From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of gw1...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 2:36 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Antenna discussions

Hi all,
Regarding the discussions on antennas - I am not into any debate about the
pro's and con's, but would
just like to encourage anyone to just have a go.
Sure the argument will always prevail perhaps under the " Must do Better"
comment and I am sure
that one can always improve or progress with experimenting -  (  AMATEUR
RADIO )