I agree with Dee, but I'll add my opinion.  The fixed elevation option is a
good approach to reduce your costs.

If you are going to fix the elevation, do *not* use a very high gain antenna
with a narrow beam width.  You are better off with a moderate gain antenna (for
example, the Elk or 4-7 element vertical or 2x7 circularly polarized) so that
you have a wider beam width.

73, Steve N9IP
--
Steve Belter (s...@wintek.com)         My Desk: 765-269-8521
Indiana Dataline Corp                 Billing: 765-269-8502