From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of KM9U
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 4:48 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Dayton Frequency?

I plan to attend Dayton this year (first time since 1981) and would like to
meet some of those that I've contacts with on the satellites.
I was wondering if there might be an "agreed on"  2m or 70cm frequency
(other than the normal simplex frequencies) that has been established  for
our "group"?

Hope to see many of you in Dayton!
73,
Chuck, KM9U