From: Dave Taylor [mailto:dave.w8...@verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 7:14 PM
To: AMSAT BB
Cc: apbid...@mailaps.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Dayton Frequency?

Those repeaters have been suggested by AMSAT in the past because they
are close to the Fairborn hotel where AMSAT has its room block and
because the repeater owners have welcomed us.

Setting the record straight, however, they do not belong to DARA; they
are run by the Upper Valley ARC.

-- Dave, W8AAS
    (looking forward to being home in Dayton again)