On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 14:26 -0700, Jeff Moore wrote:
> No!  It's not intended for the "general public".

Not that anyone cares if the general public can receive it, or not -
hence why you can get a receive-only feed from APRS-IS servers without a
valid passcode.

Here's the thing, guys - no-one cares what you do as long as you're not
stepping on anyone else.  The 2m band is big enough for everyone to have
a bit, even without all this ridiculous 12.5kHz channel nonsense.  Play
nice, don't be a nuisance, and send packets as much as you like.

Just keep the emcomm wallies off my digipeater, or I'll close it
down ;-)

Gordon MM0YEQ