Mike,

First of all, thank you for the very great software :)

Just to clarify, in this case you will be tuning dopper at HDSDR instead of FCD control level? Which if I get it right will result in the I/Q of the pass being recorded without doppler control?

73, Sion, 9M2CQC

Quoting Mike Rupprecht <m...@mike-rupprecht.de>:

Sion,

another point to the DDE aspect:

just working on the DDE link between SATCONTROL and HDSDR. At the moment
HDSDR supports only Orbitron (Doppler tracking interval 1s), HRD and
WXtrack.

If I change the application name of SATCONTROL to Orbitron, the link can be
established and it works. The idea behind is to end the LO Frequency to the
FUNCubeDonge once - and keep it fix - BUT change the TUNE frequency of
HDSDR. This is possible in 1 Hz steps, so you can follow a narrowband signal
(CW/BPSK) much continuously.
(You can't change the LO Frequency of the FCD in 1 Hz steps).

73, Mike
DK3WN

If HDSDR could use the DDE output of WISP, it can start recording when
a satellite name appears, and stop when '*** NO Satellite ***' appears.

These are just some of my thoughts to make automatic unattended
reception easier, but I must say that DK3WN's FCD control + HDSDR are
really great pieces of software.  Thank you to all those involved in
their development :)

73, Sion, 9M2CQC