I am running ARISSatTLM software to receive the data from the ARISSat-1 satellite. I have seen several mentioning sending .csv files with data. Is the ARISSatTLM capable of generating a .csv data file? Perhaps a cut and paste of the data is done. I have used print screen to capture what I have recorded. Is there a much better way to record the data? I feel like I have missed something somewhere. At first I did not have much success receiving the data. I think I was trying too hard. One day I was getting disgusted with it all and just did nothing, no tuning, no nothing. I received 9 frames of data perfectly. Once again the philosophy of "if it don't stink, don't stir" applies. This satellite has added many hours of fun to my amateur radio hobby.
73,
-James, W5AOO