Mark & David,

Yes indeed, the csv files are there! I am sure somewhere there was mention of this but in my haste to get going I did like most and did not read the instructions.

I have been a ham for 50 years and have never had so much fun as I am having with satellites. I am a newbie and at times a slow learner. I just hate the fact that I have just recently discovered the satellite side of amateur radio. My assumption was that a large antenna array was needed. Once again I did not read the fine print as I have been active on VHF and UHF from day one. Perhaps it is good to get into the program as many of the satellites bite the dust. You sure cannot drag your feet as the satellite may lose a battery or be a shooting star at any time.

Thanks!
73,
-James, W5AOO