I used data restore and it used the backup info!  No need to reenter here going
from a to b.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Estes <w...@charter.net>
Sent: October 21, 2011 3:24 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: SatPC32 version 12.8b is released

WA4SCA wrote:

You can run the update on a registered version, and it will be registered.
A good idea to put the registration info in a safe place, just in case,
though Martha can generate it for you.

W9AE replies:

I had to re-enter my registration code when upgrading from 12.8a to 12.8b.

Previous SatPC32 upgrades did not require the registration code to be
re-entered.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik