i think i have a bunch of ao40 qso's on my website.
http://www.amsatnet.com/audio.html

problem is you are dreaming of reliving a time in history when we were
fortunate to have launches that were reasonably priced. today, we take what is
free and if that means proliferation of cubesats and nonosats so be it.

if you are willing to pay for a heo launch, let your favorite amsat know and
they will construct a heo for you to launch.

otherwise you should stop hampering the dreams and aspirations of those
building launchable satellites today. history might repeat itself but not
without a lot of money.

73...bruce

Sent from my iPhone