We're hearing these 'chuff-chuff swooshes' too, though at times when our software is not showing Orbcomm over our horizon. Our TLEs may be slightly out-of-date, though I think it would be a marginal thing. Can it be definitely confirmed that these noises are Orbcomm?

- Rr.

Tony Abbey wrote:
Nothing heard from Prospero here in Leicester, that pass just finished (at 14:57Z)
Just the Orbcomm swooshes.

Tony Abbey - Senior Research Fellow (retired)
Space Research Centre
Dept of Physics and Astronomy
University of Leicester
University Road SRC Web page: http://www.src.le.ac.uk LEICESTER LE1 7RH, United Kingdom