Apologies, Jan!

We've now set up a blgo at:

blogs.ucl.ac.uk/prospero-satellite

It's still in it's infancy, and we need to add backdated information on the project, though it will have all the goings on of the project that we're going to publicise.

Again, apologies for the silence.

-Rr.

PE0SAT wrote:
Roger,

Can you send us an update?

A lot of people have spend time and energie on this and it would nice
to hear how it ended?

- Did you ever hear prospero?
- Was it possible to send commands to prospero?
- How was de setup your group used?
- Are there some audio-, video clips, picture?
- An article on the whole proces of re-activating prospero?
- New data on the satellite?
- etc, etc.

73 Jan PE0SAT

Hi Roger,

What became of the attempts to bring Prospero back to life?

Can you give us an update?

73 Jan - PE0SAT

--
---