Hi Roger et al

The spectrogram attached for the 1310z Prospero pass today shows a carrier
between 13:16 and 13:20 that matches the Prospero doppler profile (pretty well
vertical), and exactly on 137.560MHz.
There was some Orbcomm chuffing reasonably weak in the background, so it could
be an Orbcomm satellite that exactly matched the doppler profile for Prospero.
I couldnt hear anything significant in the audio. This was received with a non
directional antenna. Do you have a similar spectrogram received with a beam
antenna. If the signal wasn't there then we may assume it was from Orbcomm or
similar in a different beam direction.

cheers all

Tony Abbey - Senior Research Fellow (retired)
Space Research Centre
Dept of Physics and Astronomy
University of Leicester
University Road         SRC Web page: http://www.src.le.ac.uk