----- Original Message -----
From: "Gordon JC Pearce" <gordon...@gjcp.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 9:46 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Charge for Satellite Tracking?

> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:02:47 +0100
> "i8cvs" <domenico.i8...@tin.it> wrote:
>

> > If  USSTRATCOM started charging for the use of their
> > data that we use to track our satellites we can dowload
> > keps from CelesTrack free for all on internet.
>
> And Celestrak get them from... ?
>
> --
> Gordon JC Pearce MM0YEQ <gordon...@gjcp.net>

Hi Gordon,

If  USSTRATCOM will charge for keps all Commercial and
Scientific satellite users including the Amateur Satellite user
than we will forced to pay for that keps and no way to do
different but it is unlikely and as far I remember it never happen
before.

Actually all keps for Commercial and Scientific satellites as
well the Amateur Satellites are available for free on internet
from CelesTrack

http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/

73" de

i8CVS Domenico