-----Original Message-----
From: Dee [mailto:morse...@optonline.net]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 12:04 PM
To: 'Bruce'
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: moderated list

I get so much info here that it would cut off avenues for information
that we may or may NOT hear about.  Moderated has its limitations that
give an indication that deaf ears to certain areas do not have a point.
(Delete buttons work the same on ALL computers!)  I believe that the
whole idea to anyone's doubts is that we seem to have hit a low point in
satellite construction and deployment because of the economic times,
getting rougher in the near future.   As to those that ask "where to
donate?" it is your choice to support the kinds of satellites that you
want to have in orbit.  I think that the amount of posts equals the
enthusiasm in the satellite community.
Questions are a good source of discussion.  We Google for information
that sometimes isn't there.  Answers should come from our AMSAT groups
but their  hands are tied with ITAR and political issues internal to the
groups.  If you recall, VOLUNTEERS are those that we rely on from day to
day operations.  Step up to the plate and use your talents where they
will add to efforts of the few.  Then, find out what time you have left
to write about the information you need to disburse to fellow AMSAT
members.
73,
Dee, NB2F