To: "'Amsat BB'" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 11:59 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] SatPS32 off screen window

Has anyone had a SatPC32 problem where the program opens in a window off
screen. I'm stuck here and none of the standard window fixes to bring the
window back onscreen I goggled up work. I need to know where SatPC32 stores
it's startup window information, somehow it must of got clobbered. I'm
running XP...