Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 4:35 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] MMSSTV and ARRISat-1

GA,
All the talk about SSTV from this bird got me thinking I'd like to try!
I downloaded MMSSTV and installed.
What are the best settings to use in the setup page for decent copy of photos from ARRISAT-1? I did copy pix on 14.230 after setup as a test run...but on last pass of ARRISAT, had wonderful copy of voice beacon but no pictures decoded.
So wonder what I might be doing wrong.
Any help appreciated.
Kirk, N0KK