From: kp hpjr <inservice2...@hotmail.com>
To: amsat-bb <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Fri, Dec 30, 2011 1:21 pm
Subject: [amsat-bb] MMSSTV and ARRISat-1

GA,
All the talk about SSTV from this bird got me thinking I'd like to try!
I downloaded MMSSTV and installed.
What are the best settings to use in the setup page for decent copy of photos
from ARRISAT-1?
I did copy pix on 14.230 after setup as a test run...but on last pass of
ARRISAT, had wonderful copy of voice beacon but no pictures decoded.
So wonder what I might be doing wrong.
Any help appreciated.