From: kp hpjr
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 2:41 PM
To: zack.kd8...@hotmail.com ; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: MMSSTV and ARRISat-1

Zack and others.

Yes, audio feed is direct as with all digi modes I operate.

Just had a pass of ARRISat-1 of 45 degrees plus over head. The downlink into my
M2 5 element yagi @ 35 degrees elevation was S-9 plus 10db. A very good
(great) signal.

2 times during the pass the SSTV was transmitted. During neither of them did
the program initialize and copy anything. Partway through the 2nd transmission
I forced it into RX Robot-36. All that occured was for it to stop after about 5
seconds. Again nothing decoded....frustrating to say the least. I'd like to get
1 photo...HI.

Using the exact same setting I have had several QSO's now on HF sending and
receiving very clear photos.

Not sure what else to try.

N0KK, Kirk