Just a quick update -- Yaesu Parts just emailed me and advised that
they don't think any of the motors from other rotators are directly
compatible with the G5500 azimuth motor -- the estimate on arrival
time of more stock is uncertain, possibly 4-6 weeks or longer.

I haven't sourced a direct replacement motor yet; the original motor
was sent down to Eurton Electric yesterday for rewinding, hopefully
I'll have a quote and time estimate for that soon.

73!

Dave KB5WIA