This is very personal to me, as he was a good check in to my Sat-Chat Net.  I
teared up a bit when I heard about this.  He will be greatly missed! God bless!
**The SatChat held on the *AMSAT* EchoLink server will be April 21, 2012 at 7pm
CENTRAL TIME. This will be a tribute net. Please join us.

Vince Waelti, K9TSUWX9MCS Skywarn Control Operator
Green County ARES/SKYWARN
Winnebago County ARES/SKYWARN
(608)312.0138
www.k9tsu.tk