Well just for your information, I run a FT-7900 & FT-2900 right next to each
other to a 10 elem Diamond 70cm and a 5 elem Diamond 2m both pretty close to
each other and have never had a single problem.

Considering you are transmitting on 145.850 and receiving on 436.795... Hello,
a world apart there and you are only using 5 watts. You will not have a problem
and you will not even need a duplexer with the two hand helds.

Two radios, Two antennas, Two pieces of coax. True Full Duplex....  :)

Kevin
KF7MYK