From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Embry
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:27 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Getting back into Satellites

Good Day all,

After a few years hiatis, I am contemplating getting back on the birds.
Because I currently live in an apartment, I plan on starting the easy route
using an arrow antenna.  My question is, since I sold my last HT about a
decade ago, what is recommended for the current models of HTs that have
full-duplex capabilities?

73es,

--
Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19nb

--
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of
enthusiasm.  - Sir Winston Churchill