From: R.T.Liddy <k...@ameritech.net>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Tue, April 16, 2013 11:46:35 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Mount an Arrow on rotator with 2m vertical or horizontal

For the Satellites, it completely doesn't matter. At any given moment,
you only have 1 chance in 90 that you will have matching polarization.

So, if you plan to use the antenna for other than Satellites, set your
polarization
for that purpose (V for FM or H for SSB/CW).

My plan is to install 2 Elk antennas, one V and one H. Then, have a relay that
I can switch between the two and choose the best downlink signal at any
given moment. This arrangement will also give me optimum flexibility for
terrestrial operation on 2 & 440.

Now, where can I find a relay to do that function?????

73/GL,    Bob K8BL