From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of N0JY
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 5:03 PM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Mount an Arrow on rotator with 2m vertical or
horizontal

I did it at field day last year, a couple of Arrow antennas with the 2
meter side set up for RHCP.  Seemed to work real well on the analog birds.
Some 75 ohm coax does the matching, see a picture at
http://www.n0jy.org/images/IMG_20120623_215906.jpg
The picture was taken at night, so look closely and you'll see a 1/4
wave 75 ohm section at the tee to both sides, the right side directly to
the antenna and the left side to another 1/4 wave 50 ohm section
connected to the antenna.
Credit goes to SV1BSX I got the idea from his web site
http://sv1bsx.50webs.com/antenna-pol/polarization.html

Jerry
N0JY