Yes,

certainly very valid point. Cough cough.....

Anyway even if you are only interested in telemetry, tell the community
why. How does it help you? Make "us" part of you goals, ideas and promote
the hobby. Make our schools and students be part of it... and I could go on
and on and on.... and yes a "transponder" certainly helps a little :-)

Stefan, VE4NSA