Thanks Drew.

73

- Dave

On 20/02/2014 21:32, Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:
#22 likes it. I think it'd be neat to compare the rankings to latitude as well.
My station has run almost full time collecting telemetry since launch, and I
continue to slide down the list. I'm not upset or even bothered by it, but it
illustrates how much more access time a high latitude station gets on a polar
orbit as compared to say, a 28.3 degree latitude location.

Competition has probably doubled the participation in this endeavor, which only
helps the project. Plus, if it doesn't hurt anyone, why even care? Much better
things to get tweaked about.

73, Drew KO4MA