I was on AO73 last night from southern Cal (DM13) at around 0555z, calling many
CQs. I kept my downlink at about 145.955. My sigs peaked at S9 (no preamp), 5
el fixed at 30 deg.
AO73 was very loud.  I had no replies and heard no one but myself.  It does
take a little more work to keep up with the Doppler, but this is a great sat
and I encourage you to take advantage when the transponder is turned on.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the
message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank
you.