June 19 last I heard.

On Monday, 5 May 2014, 19:28, Paul Stoetzer <n...@arrl.net> wrote:

Agree. It isn't quite as loud or as easy to get a signal into as
VO-52, but it's very close.

I had a 70+ degree pass yesterday and my return signal was S8 with 500
mW to an Elk antenna. Unfortunately, all I heard were people trying to
find their signals until the end of the pass.

Looking forward to the FUNcube-2 payload on UKube-1 and the FUNcube-3
payload on QB50p2, apparently both launching June 19th, but I see
conflicting information about the DNEPR launch for QB50p1 and QB50p2
(with a FM transponder from AMSAT-F). Can anyone confirm that date?

73,

Paul, N8HM