Hello Chris.

I listen daily to AO-73 to gather the telemetry data.
I use a 12 elements cross yagi and can switch between left CP or right CP.
At low elevations (between 0 and 10 degrees) I also suffer from deep fadings where the signal is in the noise and then slowly coming back.

73,
Eric.

Amateur radio station ON4HF
Satellite manager UBA