Birders,
I’m confused about the required entries into DOPPLER.SQF, and would appreciate
your help.
In entering the line required for AO-73, is the order LSB,USB or the reverse,
USB, LSB?  The source of my confusion is that the instructions in the software
indicate “Up- and Downlink modes” while the actual entries for the linear birds
appear, except for AO-7, in the opposite order.

Thanks much.
73,
Tony, N2UN
LM183