Hello Tony,

This is what I have in my DOPPLER.SQF file:

FUNCUBE-1 (AO-73),145936.58,0,USB,USB,NOR,0,0,TLM
FUNCUBE-1 (AO-73),145958.3,435147.78,USB,LSB,REV,0,0,SSB transponder

The first frequency is the downlink and should be USB. The second frequency is the uplink and should be LSB.

73,
Eric.

Amateur radio station ON4HF
Satellite manager UBA