Anthony,

Here is a copy and paste from the manual.

·         The name of the satellite

·        The receive- and transmit frequencies in kHz

·        The Up- and Downlink modes

·        The frequency trend of the satellite (normal or reverse)

·        The converter and transverter offset frequencies

<file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SatPC32/Manual.htm#KenwoodParSQF>

<file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SatPC32/Manual.htm#KenwoodParSQF>

As a general rule, all 7 parameters have to be present, even if some of
them are irrelevant for a particular satellite. In that case the unused
data may have any value.

So for mine, I have these two lines.

FUNCUBE-1 (AO-73),145935.8,-2.83,USB,,,,TLM
FUNCUBE-1 (AO-73),145960.0,435152.89,USB,LSB,REV,,, Transponder

Dave-KB1PVH