Good evening,

I was on two passes of LituanicaSAT-1 over North America this evening.
Signals sounded good, though I noted that the uplink sensitivity makes
it difficult to work with just five watts of power output to a
handheld antenna, except at higher elevations. My signal was in and
out except at the middle of both passes. I neglected to make fine
tuning adjustments on the uplink for Doppler as I had on previous
passes. That might have made a difference had I done that.

On the first pass, around 0031 UTC, KC9ELU in Indiana was the only
station heard and worked.

On the second pass, around 0207 UTC, KC9ELU was worked again as was
KB1PVH in Massachusetts. Also heard were W0DHB in Colorado and KK4VAU
in Tennessee.

73,

Paul Stoetzer, N8HM
Washington, DC (FM18lv)