Dear radio amateurs,

A courtesy notice that LituanicaSAT-1 transponder will be operative until
June 5, 0100z. At about this time period a scheduled reset should occur and
both CW FM beacon on 437.275 MHz and 9k6 baud telemetry on 437.545 MHz
should be heard. We encourage you to send reports to find out how reduction
in sunlight will affect satellites power budget. Next update and
transponder operating schedule will be issued in 24h.

73 de LY1LM

Geriausi linkėjimai / Best Regards,
Laurynas