Quoting Laurynas Mačiulis who wrote on Wed 2014-06-04 at 22:38:

> A courtesy notice that LituanicaSAT-1 transponder will be operative until
> June 5, 0100z.

I had to try the last pass before that moment in JO22nc (and the first pass
in a while at a usable time for me). Heard at least two QSOs but couldn't
really make out the call signs. Tried CQ two times but no response (and I
was probably double with some other user one time).

Sofar I never managed to even hear this sat so this is an improvement. I
hope there will be further chances of using it.

(minutes before that one ARTSAT1 was scheduled to pass but heard nothing)

                                         Koos van den Hout PD4KH

--
Koos van den Hout,           PGP keyid DSS/1024 0xF0D7C263 via keyservers
k...@kzdoos.xs4all.nl