Jerry,

Thanks for the clarification. It is unfortunate that it got removed,
but understandable. Hopefully the batteries will last the entire 11
year lifetime of the orbit and, if not, that newer and better
satellites will continually be launched!

Is the feature that allows the FM transponder to function in the event
of IHU failure still on board?

73,

Paul, N8HM