NoWhereMan wrote:
> Boris Faure (aka billiob) wrote:
>>> how can I see your progresses with the new CL ? I'm curious :D what
>>> do I have to type in the status log?
>>
>> If it makes you feeling coding :
>
> I guess it still won't, but who knows :D

I see this todo: "scroll the canvas while dragging..." you mean this
behaviour was _by design_ ??
I mean, I always believed the side-scroll-on-drag thing was due to the fact
the old CL is a text widget.
O_O I never liked that; or am I missing something?

If I were in you I would just drop that, and trim the overflowing text (of
the PSM) with an ellipsis (...) as you do with the nick; all the text should
*always* be bound to its container (even if it's just a background image
;)).
Complete text should appear *only* in the tooltip, as a text overflowing on
the right and without an horizontal scrollbar in the window looks bad and
weird.
But please don't add the horizontal scrollbar for that, as IMO it would look
even worse :D

If you are talking about using drag-n-drop to re-sort your contacts or
something, then forget about this comment :D

bye