wooow.. wait! there are THREE new CLs... lol,
the one that burger did with a canvas (that was almost functional), then the
one Karel did with snit objects (as a proof of concept), then
the one Tom did with a 'very nice ui'...
At first, I was talking about the one done by burger with a canvas and on which
everyone worked so hard to make it almost complete...
if you want to choose another one of those, then go with it, but those are too
'unfinished' to be easable, so it will be a full rewrite of
the CL instead of just bugfixing what was left to do...

KKRT