Subject: [analog-help] Logfiles
Author:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] at Internet
Date:    1/23/99 4:52 PM

We are running our homepage on a Windows NT Server and have been using
Analog to do our webpage stats. However, our Systems Administrator
left abruptly and didn't tell us how to get to the logfiles we need for
our stats. We may be way off base, but we think we need to know the
Administator Server Port Number to get to them.

If this is correct, is there any way for us to determine that port number?

If this isn't correct, can anyone tell us how to get to the logfiles?

Sorry for so many questions, but the former Sys. Admin. didn't share
anything with us, and we're in the dark. Thanks in advance.

Kathy Malone