Most web servers already create the logs by default. You just have to
find them. In Apache, look for the CustomLog line in your httpd.conf
file. On IIS, look in your web site settings to see where the logs are
written to.

Your servers administrator or hosting company can probable provide
more specific help with this.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group

Vicki Edwards ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Monday, November 18, 2002 10:10 AM):